October 17, 2023
Free Training: Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder in Primary Care
Nine modules on topics that include pregnancy care for patients with substance use disorder and the increasing rates of Hepatitis C are provided by the University of Rochester Recovery Center of Excellence, one of three FORHP-supported Rural Centers of Excellence on Substance Use Disorders.
These educational modules are available at no cost and carry continuing education credits.
To register, please click on the module title, in the list below:
- Overview of Substance Use Disorder and Primary Care-Based MOUD
- Integrating SUD Treatment in Primary Care
- Practical Applications for Integrating SUD
- SUD and the Growing Hepatitis C Virus Epidemic
- Stimulants: The Next Wave of SUD
- Pregnancy and Reproductive Care for Patients with SUD
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Synthetic Opioids: Navigating a Changing Landscape in the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder