May 1, 2023
HRSA IEA Region 7 Grants 101 Workshop
The Health Resource and Services Administration (HRSA IEA) Region 7 will be hosting a Grants 101 Workshop in Scottsbluff, Nebraska. This workshop is offered in-person only; there will not be a virtual option. Attendees will learn about the federal grant application process, where to find funding opportunities, strategies for putting together a successful application from a grant reviewer’s perspective, and resources to support their grant writing efforts.
Topics at a Glance
- Federal Grant Application Process
- Federal Funding Opportunities
- Common Mistakes and Important Tips
- Submitting a Successful Application from a Grant Reviewers Perspective
Who should attend?
- Community and faith-based organizations
- Health centers
- Community Colleges
- Public health departments
Cost: Free with limited space
When: May 17, 2023, 9 – 4 MT
Where: Scottsbluff, Nebraska