November 17, 2023
Join NRHA’s Spring 2024 Rural Health Nurse Certification Program Cohort
The National Rural Health Association’s (NRHA’s) rural Health Nurse Program is designed to equip rural nurses with the information they need and a network of colleagues to help them provide high quality care in rural settings while recognizing and celebrating their vast skill sets.
Benefits of enrolling in NRHA’s Rural Health Nurse Certification Program:\
- Expert-Led Curriculum
- Participate in learning led by subject matter experts who have lived the rural health nurse experience
- Real-World Application
- Dive into rural specific challenges, strategies, and results, ensuring the knowledge you gain is both relevant and actionable
- Networking Opportunities
- Engage with a nationwide community of rural health nurses, inviting collaboration, problem solving, and new perspectives
- Confidence Boost
- Grow your confidence as a nurse in rural healthcare by arming yourself with the tools, resources, and network you need
The program is approximately 4 months long in entirety. The spring 2024 Cohort kicks off on January 24th, 2024, which is when the first live session will take place.
Schedule of Additional Meetings:
- February 21, 2024
- March 27, 2024
- April 24, 2024
- May 1, 2024
Each meeting will be held from 5:00 – 6:00 pm EST (dates are subject to change.
- 1 Lump Sum Payment: $997.00
- 3 Equal Payments: $365.00
To complete and earn the certification, participants must:
- Maintain 75% attendance to the live Zoom sessions
- Watch the module video lessons and complete each module quiz with a 90% score or higher
- Modules are released on a weekly basis. Participants must complete the previous module’s quiz with a 90% score or higher in order to unlock the next module’s content.
- Have tuition paid in full