July 13, 2023
Medicare Cost Report Preparation Training
The American Institute for Healthcare Compliance (AIHC) has partnered with KraftCPAs LLC to bring you this exciting program and opportunity to certify as a cost report specialist. This training camp is designed for novice or seasoned cost report preparers who would like to enhance their skillset by obtaining a professional certification.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Prerequisites: Basic Knowledge of the preparation of Medicare cost reports, with some experience either gathering information for cost reports or actively preparing cost reports for an institutional healthcare organization.
- Advanced Preparation: A number of documents will be provide electronically, before camp begins. Each attendee is responsible for reviewing the documents prior to the first day of camp.
- Program Level: Basic
- Instructional Delivery Method: Group Live
- A hard copy training manual is provided at camp. Additional training materials are provided to you electronically
Who should attend:
- Chief Financial Officers
- Accounting Staff
- Revenue Cycle Professionals
- Reimbursement Professionals
- Employees tasked with gathering information for Medicare cost reports, at healthcare organizations
Upon registration you are given ready access to downloadable information such as:
- COVID and Cost Reporting
- Overview of DSH
- E-Filing requirements
- Documentation Requirements
- Abbreviations & Terms
- Sample cost report
- Cost Report and Compliance Video
This program has been approved for 18 continuing education units (CEUs) by the American Institute of Healthcare Compliance. CEUs may be applied towards the Ethics or HIPAA Category CEU Renewal Requirements for all AIHC credentials.
Participants will earn 12 CPE credits/Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Participants must attend both days to earn CEU/CPE certificate.
When: October 24-25, 2023
Where: Dallas, TX
- AIHC members pay $695
- Non-members (public) pay $825
Click here to register