June 21, 2023
MIH Summit Pre-Conference
Please consider registering for the Mobile Integrated Healthcare (MIH) Summit starting on July 31 for the pre-conference and the summit from August 1 – 3.
The MIH Summit will be presented and attended by healthcare and EMS professionals representing diverse disciplines working to improve healthcare outcomes. This networking and knowledge building opportunity, focusing on patient centered care, is available to anyone interested in integrating care and addressing the barriers experienced by those with insufficient access to care.
Pre-Conference MIH Summit Topics:
- Ambulance Deserts – Where are They in Missouri and the Role MIH can Play
- Mobile Integrated Healthcare – Collaborating in New Ways to Influence Policy Change and Improve Patient Outcomes
- Advancing Population Health through MIH Care Gap Closure
- Why MIH is Important to Health Equity
- Mobile Integrated Healthcare: Who to Champion and Why
- You Can’t Get Paid for What You Can’t Measure
- Dynamic Lightning Round Discussions
The MIH Summit and MIH Track at Missouri’s EMS Conference & Expo is for healthcare and EMS professionals representing diverse disciplines working to improve healthcare outcomes for all. The MIH community includes but is not limited to:
- Healthcare leaders, managers, providers across all disciplines
- Community health workers
- Community paramedics
- Paramedics and EMTs
- Nonprofit organizations
- Policy advocates
- Workforce development
- And more
The MIH Summit and MIH Track at the EMS Conference & Expo provide knowledge, skill-building, and networking opportunities for individuals interested in integrating care and developing innovative solutions that minimize barriers to care through non-traditional partnerships and locally formed networks.
Scan QR code below to Register or visit: https://moemsconference.org/register