February 24, 2023
Missouri Immunization Conference 2023
Event information and registration is available online. April 26 & 27, 2023 at the Holiday Inn Executive Center – Columbia, MO
The 2023 Missouri Immunization Conference brings together bright minds to give talks that are action-oriented on a wide range of subjects related to immunizations to foster learning and inspiration, as well as provoke conversations that matter and actions that lead to increased vaccination rates for Missourians. The theme of this year’s conference is Vaccines: The Building Blocks of Better Health.
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Public Health Professionals
- Hospitals & Ambulatory Care Staff
- Long-term Care Facilities
- Private healthcare providers
- Participants will self-report increased confidence in their ability to advocate for immunizations
- Participants will self-report an increase in knowledge about evidence-based strategies to increase immunization rates, address vaccine hesitancy, and combat vaccine misinformation.
- Participants will self-report increased confidence in their ability to educate patients on vaccine preventable diseases and how to prevent them.
Activity approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
University of Missouri Sinclair School of Nursing is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Contact hours will be awarded.
LPC, Social Work, Psychology, 50-Minute Hour CEs
The University of Missouri Continuing Education for Health Professions (CEHP) is part of an accredited university in the state of Missouri. As such, this program meets the requirements for Licensed Professional Counselors, Psychologists, and Social Workers with Missouri licenses.