April 29, 2022
Join U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) leadership and experts in the field to examine the evolution of telehealth, discuss telehealth best practices, and review the lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic to inform the future of telehealth.
Over the course of two days, experts in the field will examine the evolution of telehealth as part of the standard of care and the importance of its continued integration in an overall, integrated care delivery model. Participants will hear from HHS leadership and the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Administrator Carole Johnson, along with telehealth experts on a variety of hot topics, including:
- Achieving health equity through increased access and adoption of telehealth including the improvement of broadband connectivity,
- The role of telehealth as a tool to improve the quality of care for patients, especially those in and underserved communities,
- Tele-behavioral health as a model and example of the success of integrating telehealth during the pandemic and beyond,
- Sharing clinical telehealth best practices and lessons learned, and
- Identifying health policy implications for telehealth to inform the future of telehealth in an evolving health care environment.