January 26, 2024
Nominate Your Rural Health Heroes for 2024 NRHA Awards
Nominations are now open the National Rural Health Administration’s (NRHA’s) Rural Health Awards.
Each year NRHA honors outstanding individuals and organizations who have dedicated their time and talents to improving the health and well-being of others.
Previous Rural Health Award recipients have stretched the boundaries of possibility by forging innovative programs and services, making rural life healthier and more compassionate.
Nominate your favorite rural health individual, organization, program or student for these prestigious awards soon.
- No more than three nominations per individual or organization accepted
- If more than three nominations, only the first three considered
- No letters of recommendation or other materials accepted, this ensures an equal platform
- Submissions accepted online only
- Deadline is Tuesday, February 20
- No late submissions
- No exceptions
Winners will be honored during NRHA’s Annual Rural Health Conference in New Orleans.
If you have questions about he Rural Health Awards, contact Donna Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn More about NRHA’s Annual Rural Health Conference
Click Here to Nominate your favorite Rural Health Hero