February 21, 2023
NRHA’s 46th Annual Rural Health Conference and 8th Rural Hospital Innovation Summit
Don’t miss your chance to join NRHA and colleagues from across the country in America’s Finest City for the nation’s largest gathering of rural health professionals, a refreshing event in an ideal vacation locale.
NRHA’s 46th Annual Rural Health Conference and 8th Rural Hospital Innovation Summit are May 16-19 in San Diego, Calif. Plan to arrive early for the association’s groundbreaking and expanded 28th Health Equity Conference May 9-10 and 20th Rural Medical Education Conference May 10.
You’ll return to your rural community with a new wave of expertise from more than 80 innovative, practical, and cost-saving sessions and much more.
Be sure to register early to save hundreds on all of NRHA’s May events as well as accommodations.
Session topics include:
- Preserving rural maternal health access and addressing disparities
- Turning the tide on rural workforce and workplace trends
- Enhancing the capacity of rural hospitals, clinics, and other facilities
- The intersection of health equity and social determinants
- Innovative payment models and financial strategies
- Treatment of opioid use disorder and evidence-based programming
- Community advancement of rural oral health and health equity
- Expanding the use of community health workers
- Rural resilience and disaster preparedness and much, much more
San Diego is known for its warm climate, swimming beaches, numerous parks, and ethnic diversity. Attendees will enjoy its relaxed pace, unique neighborhoods, energetic nightlife, and regional “Cali-Baja” cuisine with locally sourced ingredients.
With gentle surf, sparkling wide-sand beaches, a charming main street and great hotels, Coronado Island is perfect for a family vacation or romantic getaway. And immense Balboa Park is the site of the renowned San Diego Zoo, and numerous art galleries, artist studios, museums and gardens.