,January 19, 2024
Request for Public Input on Maternal Mental Health – Comment by January 31
The Task Force on Maternal Mental Health is a federal committee led by the HHS Office of Women’s Health and Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
They are seeking public feedback on a set of questions concerning the effectiveness and limitations of prevention and treatment efforts for maternal mental health conditions and substance use disorders.
The Task Force also seeks comment on whether underserved populations, including rural, are represented in the research and guidelines for screening and treatment.
How to submit a response:
- All submissions must be submitted in the Docket ID HHS – for “Solicitation for Public Comments o Questions from the Task Force on Maternal Mental Health”
- Comments are encouraged from the public and will be accepted through January 31, 2024
- The https://www.regulations.gov electronic filing system will accept electronic comments until midnight eastern time at the end of January 31, 2024
- Comments, received by mail/courier, will be considered if they are postmarked on or before that date,
- or the delivery service acceptance receipt date is on or before that date
- written comments, received via mail, are uploaded into https://www.regulations.gov
- Same limitations as for those directly submitted electronically into https://www.regulations.gov
- 5,000 character limit for text box
- Maximum number (10) of attached files
- Maximum size (10 MB) of each file
Read Full Notice
Submit a Formal Comment