May 9, 2023
Rural Citizens Access to Telehealth (RCAT)
The Rural Citizens Access to Telehealth (RCAT) project is a partnership between the Missouri Telehealth Network and the Department of Social Services, MO HealthNet Division. They will provide funding, education, and training opportunities, to eligible partners, to introduce or enhance existing telehealth services for rural providers accepting Medicaid patients.
- Reduce barriers to care, such as time and distance
- Patients receive consistent, timely, appropriate care
Patient Recruitment and Retention
- Increase patient volume while maintaining existing patients
Telemedicine services provide an opportunity for citizens living in rural areas with unique rural healthcare challenges to access services in the comfort of their home/or community.
- Are you serving primarily rural populations in Missouri?
- Do you participate in MO HealthNet?
- Are you looking to introduce or expand Primary Care and/or Behavioral Health telehealth services?
Click here to take survey and learn more.