August 9, 2023
Rural Health Clinical Congress – Free Virtual CME/CE Event for Clinicians
Do you serve patients in rural or underserved communities? Join the National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health (NOSORH) and RME Collaborative for the Rural Health Clinical Congress, a FREE virtual CME/CE conference held in conjunction with national Rural Health Day! This multi-topic event will be broadcast live on Saturday, November 18, 2023, starting at 8:00 a.m. CT.
Who Should Attend?
This event is designed specifically for:
- Primary care clinicians
- Registered nurses
- Advanced practice registered nurses
- Learn evidence-based recommendations on topics relevant to primary care
- Gain practical insights to meet the needs of patients in rural and underserved areas
- Participate in live polls and ask questions to experts in real time
- Earn free live CME/CE credit for each session you attend