February 1, 2024
Scholarships Now Available for NRHA’s New Orleans Events
Registration is open for the National Rural Health Administration’s (NRHA’s) Annual Rural Health Conference, in New Orleans, May 6 – 10 and scholarships are available for those who would otherwise not be able to attend.
- Total individual scholarship award will be $1,500 to help offset the cost of:
- Registration fees
- Hotel accommodations
- Travel expenses
- Scholars are expected to provide their own funds to pay for any remaining expenses
- Scholarship recipients will be notified of their award upon receipt and review of the application
- Scholars will receive their award once they arrive at the conference
- Scholarships funds are available for students and community members with a critical need for financial support with conference expenses
- Scholarships will be awarded to people who meet the eligibility criteria and who are unable to attend without such support
Join hundreds of rural health leaders to help raise the standard for rural health with more than 80 innovative, practical, and cost-saving sessions and much more.
NRHA’s Annual Conference runs concurrently with:
- Rural Hospital Innovation Summit, and the expanded Health Equity Conference May 6 – 7 and
- Rural Medical Education Conference, May 7
Don’t forget to nominate your rural health heroes for NRHA’s 2024 Rural Health Awards and submit health equity research posters through February 8.
Apply for Scholarship