October 17, 2023
State of the Healthcare Industry: Markey Updates for Rural Strategy
The National Organization for State Offices of Rural Health (NOSORH), in partnership with Stroudwater Associates, invites you to participate in a series of quarterly market updates for rural healthcare stakeholders to stay current on the changes in the healthcare marketplace in order to strategize responses to ensure vital services for rural communities.
By the end of these sessions, participants will be able to:
- Understand new regulations and laws that have occurred during the last 90 days
- Describe the current market dynamics of the healthcare industry
- Evaluate the effects of these trends on rural providers
- Apply this understanding to their own organization
Who should attend?
- Rural hospitals
- Primary care practices
- Non-profit organizations
- Rural philanthropy organizations
- Policymakers, government agencies and other rural health stakeholders
Monday, October 30, 3:00 p.m. ET