May 16, 2023
Tuition-free Public Health Certificate for Missouri Residents
A.T. Still University’s College of Graduate Health Studies has been awarded a grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to offer the Public Health Workforce Certificate program to Missouri residents’ tuition free.
This grant will increase public health leadership for COVID-19, health equity, and emergency services in rural and urban underserved areas of Missouri and among racial/ethnic individuals.
- No application fee, tuition, or technology fee for qualified students. Students will be responsible for textbooks and any course retake costs
- Courses will carry into the Master of Public Health (MPH) program or Master of Public Health – Dental Emphasis (MPH-D) program degree for advanced standing
- After completing the certificate program, students are eligible for a 20% tuition discount toward the full MPH program. The MPH-D program does not qualify for this discount.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA
- Proficiency in English (TOEFL testing required if English is not your first language)
- Grant requirements (see below)
- Must meet certificate requirements
- Must be a Missouri resident
- Must be one of the following:
- Person with disabilities
- Live in an underserved or rural community
- Member of religious minorities
Contact an enrollment rep today at (877) 626-5577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org