September 1, 2023
Wanted Rural Health Champion Nominees
We want to hear your neighborhood/community Rural Health Champion success stories!
On November 16, the Office of Rural Health and Primary Care (ORHPC) is hosting the annual Rural Health Day Celebration, an event created by the National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health (NOSORH) to acknowledge the immense contributions that our rural healthcare providers make to the well-being of their communities.
Rural healthcare providers face unique healthcare challenges daily, and yet they pursue excellence and always put patients first. We want to hear your neighborhood/community Rural Health Champion success stories!
In 250 – 500 words please describe the following:
- Name of nominee
- What your nominee has done to be a Rural Health Champion
- Please provide a short excerpt explaining the accomplishments of your nominee
- Where your nominee is located
- Please tell us the town or community/county where the nominee works/lives
- When your nominee became a Rural Health Champion
- Please provide the time frame in days/months/years when your nominee became a Rural Health Champion
- How your nominee is uniquely qualified for this award
- What qualities does your nominee exhibit as a Rural Health Champion
- Why you believe your nominee to be the best person for the Rural Health Champion Award
Nominations close on Friday, September 29, 5:00 p.m. CT
Winners will receive a Rural Health Champion Award and Plaque commemorating their accomplishments
Send Nominations to: ORHPCinfo@health.mo.gov