June 2, 2023
Warbird Consultants Webinar – CMS OPPS Final Rule
The Office of Rural Health and Primary Care (ORHPC) and Warbird Consulting Partners, LLC (John Behn, Operational and Financial Improvement Contractor) are pleased to provide an update on the 2023 CMS OPPS Final Rule. This pre-recorded webinar is a result of the questions received from hospitals across the country focused on the requirements of the 2023 Final Rule.
In this fast-paced discussion, the Warbird Revenue Cycle Optimization team provides updates designed for you and your team to take informed, focused action. Detailed concepts are presented to allow the CEO, CFO, and Revenue Cycle Director to ask better questions of your teams to meet regulatory requirements and exceed patient expectations.
OPPS Final Rule topics covered include:
- Supervision by Non-Physician Practitioners
- Telehealth Updates
- Mental Health Treatment Codes
- Facet Joint Intervention Updates
- New Pharmacy Modifier JZ
- Inpatient Only List Changes
- Remote Behavioral Health Updates
- Prolonged Service Codes
- Pharmaceutical HCPCS Additions
- Chronic Pain Management
The ORHPC and Warbird Consulting Partners, LLC are pleased to provide this free educational webinar.
The discussion applies to
- Finance staff
- Pharmacy Directors
- Revenue Cycle Directors
- Business Office staff
Please navigate to the bottom of the page, where the video version is available.
This link will also provide you access to a series of multi-disciplinary webinars, including sessions on Debt Management Strategies, the No Surprises Act, and the Ask the Experts – A Focus on your Revenue Cycle session.
Warbird Consulting Partners, LLC has published the recorded webinar on the following sites to allow for ease of access:
- Apple – email@example.com
- Spotify – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google – email@example.com
- Google Play – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stitcher – https://stitcher.helpshift.com/a/stitcher-partners/?p=all
- TuneIn – https://help.tunein.com/contact/update-podcast-B1t1cTruf
ORHPC and Warbird Consulting Partners, LLC encourage you to take a moment to listen to all of these presentations to gain insights and strategies that can assist your hospital. If you have any questions or want a copy of the slide deck, please get in touch with us at MissouriQuestions@warbirdcp.com.