January 29, 2024
Webinar – PARHM and AHEAD Models: A Comparison of Programs and Lessons Learned from the PA Implementation Experience
In September, 2023, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced a new voluntary state Total Cost of Care (TCOC) model, the stated Advancing All-Payer Health Equity Approaches and Development (AHEAD) model.
The goals of AHEAD are to:
- Bend the healthcare cost curve,
- improve population health, and
- advance health equity by reducing disparities in health outcomes.
AHEAD builds on other state models including the Pennsylvania Rural Health Model (PARHM).
Join the Rural Health Redesign Center for this two-part webinar, to hear directly from the team of rural healthcare experts that led the implementation of the PARHM. Learn how the AHEAD and PARHM models compare and understand lessons learned from the Pennsylvania implementation experience.
What You Will Learn:
- In the first webinar, hear directly from the rural healthcare experts that led the implementation of PARHM and learn how the AHEAD and PARHM models compare
- In the second webinar, hear about how components of each of the programs may impact rural communities
When: February 7 and February 21, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET
Please register for each webinar separately
Click Here to Register for February 7
Click Here to Register for February 21