May 30, 2023
Funding Opportunity – HRSA-23-121 – Institute for Home Visiting Workforce Development and Jackie Walorski Center for Evidence-Based Case Management.
The Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Program supports voluntary, evidence-based home visiting services for pregnant people and parents with young children up to kindergarten entry. HRSA-23-121 announces the opportunity to apply for funding for the Institute for Home Visiting Workforce Development and to establish and operate the Jackie Walorski Center for Evidence-based Case Management.
The purpose of the Institute is to provide support for home visiting programs to expand, support, and retain a diverse and qualified workforce.
The Institute will:
- Assess workforce trends
- Research effective workforce support practices
- Provide technical assistance
- House the Jackie Walorski Center for Evidence-Based Case Management
The Jackie Walorski Center for Evidence-Based Case Management will identify, evaluate, and disseminate case management tools, resources, and strategies to support the home visiting workforce.
The goals of this program are:
- Improve the quality of home visiting services
- Support home visitor professional development and well-being
- Reduce the costs and disruption associated wth frequent staff turnover and re-training
- Domestic or private non-profit entities
- Tribes and tribal organizations
Applications are due by July 14, 2023. HRSA suggests you submit your application to Grants.gov at least 3 calendar days before the deadline to allow for any unforeseen circumstances.
Still have questions – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org