October 17, 2023
Health Literacy Toolkits, GIFS and Educational Resources
October is Health Literacy Month – Join the American Institute of Healthcare Compliance (AIHC), a non-profit training organization, for this international observance when hospitals, health centers, literacy programs, libraries, social service agencies, businesses, professional associations, government agencies, consumer alliances, and many other groups work together to integrate and expand the mission of health literacy.
Often patients don’t comply because they either don’t understand what is communicated or they are subject to Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) issues.
Check out these AIHC courses to support your organization:
- Capturing and Coding Social Determinants of Health (SDoH) for Physicians and Hospitals
- Earn 4.75 CEUs
- Member Price: $45
- Quality, RCA & the 8D Approach
- Earn 4 CEUs
- Member Price: $75
- Other Short – Low Cost, Online Courses
- CEUs available
- Price varies by course
- See course descriptions for additional details
- AIHC Free Educational Articles