January 13, 2023
NARCH Academy- Certified Rural Health Clinic Professional Course: Registration Opens February 14th
NARHC is offering Directors, Clinic Administrators & other RHC leaders a unique full-spectrum course designed to teach you how to operate a successful Rural Health Clinic. Upon course completion & attainment of an 80% or higher exam score, you will earn a CRHCP certification.
- Enrollment*: Begins February 14, 2023. Download the PDF form HERE and return OR register online. As soon as your payment has been processed, you will receive an email notification with further instructions to access the course.
*Course access given upon successful course registration/payment
- Cost: NARHC Member $450/learner, Non-Member $600/learner
Interested in a Scholarship? Check with your State Office of Rural Health to see if they participate!
- Course Format: The course content is all online with an online proctored final exam. The final exam test window will be April 24-28, 2023.
- Length of Course: Approximately 15-20 hours. Most people require 4-6 weeks to complete.
- Content: The CRHCP Course consists of 4 modules: Admin & Finance, Billing & Coding, Regulatory Compliance & Quality, and Federal Updates with short pre-tests throughout the first 3 modules. To view the Learning Objectives, Click Here.
- Pre-requisites: None.
- Final Exam: The final exam will be an online proctored exam only. It is 100 questions in multiple choice and multiple correct (select all that apply) format. The final exam will be available April 24-28, 2023.
- What if I don’t Pass the Exam: 1 free re-take of the test will be allowed within the first 60 days (on-line). If you do not pass the exam on the 2nd attempt you will have to re-take the course at full price at the next course offering.
NEXT SESSION INFORMATION: Fall 2023 CRHCP Session Registration
will open August 15th.