January 11, 2023
Rural Citizens Access to Telehealth (RCAT) – Webinar
The Rural Citizens Access to Telehealth (RCAT) project is a partnership between the Missouri Telehealth Network and the Department of Social Services, MO HealthNet Division. Together, they will provide funding, education, and training opportunities to introduce or enhance existing telehealth services for rural providers accepting Medicaid patients.
Click here to register to attend an informational webinar to learn more about the RCAT project.
- History and Background of RCAT Project
- Eligibility for RCAT
- State Prioritized Telehealth Focus Areas (i.e. Maternal health)
- Next Steps
**Funding opportunities are available for eligible partners.
- Monday, January 9th @ 12:00 noon
- Tuesday, January 10th @ 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 12th @ 9:00 a.m.
- Friday, January 13th @ 12:00 noon
Click here to register.