October 16, 2023
NRHA Today Weekly Newsletter
The National Rural Health Association (NRHA) has posted the latest copy of NRHA Today.
In this issue:
- What rural health providers need from Washington
- NRHA now accepting Health Equity Conference presentations
- Legislative error derails millions for struggling hospitals
- What does CEO Alan Morgan see as the future of rural health?
- Louisiana hospital leading in midwife care – more is needed
- University establishes center for health care cybersecurity
- Is the health care industry selling telemedicine short?
- Ways for Congress to tackle rural health care shortages
- How has your rural community changed in your lifetime?
- JRH publishes new article on rural mammography services
- Wondering where you can find qualified rural health pros?
- Throwback: NRHA CEO on top rural health, hospital concerns
- NRHA webinars on wound care, leadership succession planning
- What parking lot mobile clinics say about rural health care
- Rural child hunger summit, primary care ECHO upcoming
- Participate in NRHA’s latest rural health advocacy campaigns
- University receives grant to combat rural physician shortage
- Rural emergency rooms take on health care challenges
- Study examines health, other factors in happiest states
- Rural youths who drink heavily more likely to carry a gun