December 12, 2023
Registration Now Open – 2024 NOSORH Rural Health Grant Writing Institute
The National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health (NOSORH) cordially invites you to a unique learning experience where you can enhance your grant writing skills, turn rurality to your advantage, learn to connect with funders, and more!
This virtual learning series is tailor-made for beginners aiming to develop the skills needed to research and draft winning program proposals from various funders.
Participants will benefit from:
- Tools, templates, and tips to help apply what they learn to their everyday work and build a personal grant writing portfolio.
- Opportunity for one-on-one support, peer review, and discussion with other new and experienced grant writers.
- Getting Started on Writing a Proposal
- Developing a Strong Evaluation
- How to Use Data to Make the Case for Rural
- Finding Funding and other Resources to Support Your Proposal
Time Commitment: March 4 – April 29, 2024; Virtual learning sessions will take place Mondays from 3:00 – 4:30 pm ET
- Participants will use iSpring, an online Learning Management System (LMS), to:
- Access handouts
- Presentation materials
- Recorded sessions and
- Communicate with the course instructor.
- Live sessions will be conducted through Zoom
- Recordings of the presentations will be available for playback within 24 hours of the event.
- Only those registered for the NOSORH Rural Health Grant Writing Basic Institute will be provided a personal iSpring login and can join the sessions and view class materials. Failure to comply may result in access restriction. Participants will be sent an email invitation by February 26th.
Registration Deadline: February 16, 2024