May 2, 2023
Rural Health Clinical Congress – May 20, 2023
Attention primary care clinicians: Don’t miss Rural Medical Education (RME) Collaborative’s Rural Health Clinical Congress (RHCC) Spring 2023 on Saturday, May 20! This unique virtual live CME/CE event features updates from experts on a wide variety of clinical topics relevant to the needs of rural and underserved communities.
RME Collaborative is partnering with the National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health (NOSORH) for the Rural Health Clinical Congress Spring 2023. This FREE virtual CME/CE conference is designed specifically for primary care clinicians who provide care to patients in rural and underserved communities.
This multi-topic event will be broadcast live on Saturday, May 20, 2023, starting at 9:00 am ET and will offer 6.0 CME/CE credits.
This event is designed specifically for:
- Primary care clinicians
- Registered nurses
- Advanced practice registered nurses
who care for patients from rural and underserved areas
- Learn evidence-based recommendations on topics relevant to primary care
- Gain practical insights to meet the needs of patients in rural and underserved areas
- Participate in live polls and ask questions to experts in real time
- Earn free live CME/CE credit for each session you attend
Learn more and register at rhcc2023.com.