June 6, 2023
There’s Still Time to Become an NHSC Site
The National Health Service Corps (NHSC) New Site Application is currently open for eligible health care sites. As an NHSC site, your health care facility can attract more providers, and ensure an adequate and qualified workforce to provide affordable health care services for your community.
The application is open now through Thursday, June 22 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
National Service Corps-approved sites, depending on eligibility, may be able to access several different programs, including the following:
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship Program
- National Health Service Corps Students to Service Loan Repayment Program
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program
- National Health Service Corps Substance Use Disorder Workforce Loan Repayment Program
- National Health Service Corps Rural Community Loan Repayment Program
All National Health Service Corps-approved sites receive the benefits of online, interactive access to the Health Workforce Connector, an online platform that allows you to:
- Create, manage, and advertise new job vacancies and training positions
- Search candidate profiles where you can learn about the qualification factors, experience, and other relevant information that highlight a candidate’s competencies
- View a comprehensive list of job seekers and students who have expressed interest in a position you advertised on the Health Workforce Connector
Check the NHSC Site Reference Guide appendices for sample sliding fee templates, patient policies, and recruitment and retention plans.
Create an account or log into the Customer Service Portal