June 5, 2023
Webinar – Missouri Ending the HIV Epidemic Quarterly Community Forum- June 13 – Re-engagement in HIV Care
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services invites you to attend the upcoming quarterly Community Engagement Forum focused on Ending the HIV Epidemic (EHE) in Missouri.
These virtual sessions are designed for YOU!
The Bureau of HIV, STD, and Hepatitis wants to hear your thoughts on how to end the HIV epidemic in Missouri and how best to serve people living with HIV.
Registration is open and can be accessed by clicking the event time:
- HIV and Tuberculosis, September 12, 2023, noon and 6 p.m.
- A year in Review, December 12, 2023, noon and 6 p.m.
Watch for updates on specific event information and RSVP details. To stay up to date on all things Ending the HIV Epidemic in Missouri, visit the dedicated webpage speakuphiv.com/ehe.
Please share this information!
We want to hear from:
- persons living with HIV
- community members impacted by HIV
- local care and prevention planning bodies
- stakeholders from organizations currently implementing HIV prevention and care programs
- faith-based organizations
- community-based organizations
- local public health departments
- federally qualified health centers